Take a look at our exhaustive compilation of all the major Black Friday video game deals; involves only PS4, Xbox One, PC
It’s true that not many people wait for Black Friday to buy video games. They are relatively cheap; most cost $60 at max. That is why most people take this opportunity to buy something otherwise out of their budgets. Something like a new gaming console. But seeing that we’ve covered that front, we felt it’s only fair to issue a list of the best gaming deals to go along with your new console. The following list is only for Xbox One, PS4 and PC games, though. The Nintendo crowd has our apologies, but there just aren’t enough interesting offers to merit a mention.
PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 4 Slim
- Let’s start with Sony itself. The PlayStation Store, just like previous years, has got its customers covered. Games like Mad Max, Grand Theft Auto V and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor are all selling for a 50% discount. There is also 40% off on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Destiny: The Collection is selling at 25% off. Other notable titles on sale include Overwatch and Tellltale’s Batman series.
- Best Buy is another solid destination for PS4 owners. For only 25%, you can get games like The Witcher 3, Skyrim: Special Edition and Metal Gear Solid V. You can also get No Man’s Sky, but we figured no one would want that. PS4 exclusives like The Last of Us: Remastered and Until Dawn are selling for a paltry $15. You really couldn’t go wrong, even if you tried.
- Finally, we have Walmart. You can grab Mafia 3, Overwatch or BioShock: The Collection for $30. The former 2 are relatively new titles, while the latter one is a solid 3-game bundle. Sports fans are also shown some love; both Madden NFL 17 and FIFA 17 are selling for $27.
Xbox One / Xbox One S
- The Xbox Store has arguably the best deals for Xbox One. Games like FIFA 17, Titanfall 2 and Overwatch are all discounted 30%. Battlefield 1, on the other hand, gets a 25% price cut. NBA 2K17 is 20% cheaper. Gold members have even better discounts. Hop on the site to see all the deals.
- Amazon has a ton of Xbox One game deals. Even brand new titles, such as Dishonored 2 are on sale. Not to mention other fall releases, including Battlefield 1, Mafia 3 and Gears of War 4. Watch Dogs 2 is also on sale, albeit a small one. Other notable entries are DOOM, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3 and FIFA 17.
- Walmart continues its strong run on Microsoft’s console as well. Folks can get highly rated Xbox One exclusives like Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3 for $48 and $39 respectively. Other titles on sale are Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Titanfall 2. Like the PS4, FIFA 17 and Madden NFL 17 are also on sale.
- Two of the biggest virtual stores on PC take center stage this Black Friday. Let’s start with Origin. There are some fairly big names this time on Origin. Both Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 are going for $40. Star Wars: Battlefront and Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst are even cheaper, selling for around $15. The Sims 4 is dirt cheap as well, for only $10.
- Steam kicked things off with its Autumn Sale. It is hard to mention particular games, as Steam switches between deals on a daily basis. The best way is to keep track of Steam, and see for yourself. But just to give an idea, both Fallout 4 and Abzu are going for less than $15.
That’s it guys – Part 2 of the Definitive Black Friday 2016 Guide. If you would like similar lists in the future, do notify us down below in the comments section. And do the same if you have any suggestions for us.